Hey guys, these days we face too many problems in removing FRP from Samsung devices. When Android 11 was launched in the market Samsung reveal a new security patch on their devices.
So we found a new trick for removing that lock from your devices, here is the solution:
- Switch on your device
- connect with WiFi Network
- open Unlock Tool & log in with id password
- select samsung optin in that tool
- install all mtp drivers
- conect your phone with PC
- click (mtp) FRP Bypass & select shield X
- then your phone will get popup click view
- login your samsung account and download Alliance Shield X
- after download open that tool and log in or signup in there
- allow all option and you will new window then click app maneger
- search service mode -> activity -> service mode ->open -> MTP + ADB
- goto your tool and click ADB FRP
- now your phone unlocked sucessfully.